Thursday, June 21, 2012

Paul Elam Debunked


Paul Elam is a bad man. He is a stinky icky poop-head and a misogynist. And he urinates standing up (banned in Sweden)! So there!

(THE END)

***

To publishers: If you wish to re-publish this groundbreaking work of critical theory please see the following terms:

28 words (including title) @ $10,000 per word = $280,000.

Please make out one check for $140,000 to the author, plus another for $140,000 as a donation to A Voice for Men.

You’re welcome!

***

5 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I am so busted! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a guest post from Matt Forney, David Futrelle, or Femitheist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I wrote this all by myself, without the help of any members of the superior gender, or their servants. Really! I'm not kidding!! The writing was, of course, heavily influenced by Man-Booze. He/she is my hero/heroine! Please do not forget to mention my name if anybody from the Nobel Prize committee asks you for ideas for nominees. New possibilities are opening up for writers like me who (obviously) deserve the Nobel Prize, now that Obama has been recognized for his amazing world-curing achievements.

      Delete
  3. Where did you find this information? Citation needed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got is info from Morris Dees (Southern Poverty Law Center) and Karla Homolka.
      But the specific citations cannot be given. Classified (you know, national security, and stuff like that).

      For Homolka, see: http://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/2011/09/karla-homolka-canadian-serial-killer.html

      [Note to lawyers: This is satire, OK? So lay off)

      Delete