Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Alyssa Bustamante, 15-Year-Old Sadistic Murderess – Missouri, 2009


In Cole County, Missouri on October 21, 2009 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante strangled, slashed the throat and wrists of and stabbed 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten, killing her.

Bustamante kept a diary in which she wrote:

‘I just f***ing killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they’re dead. I don’t know how to feel atm [at the moment]. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the "ohmygawd I can’t do this" feeling, it’s pretty enjoyable. I’m kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now...lol.’

She had dug two graves four days before the murder of Elizabeth Olten. Antonia Monacelli reports that “Police have speculated that the reason that Alyssa had dug not one, but two graves, was because she had planned to murder her two younger brothers, but had instead grabbed the opportunity to kill Elizabeth when it presented itself.”

After her arrest it was discovered that she had used social media to create a chilling overtly sadistic online persona. Her YouTube account listed her hobbies as "killing people" and "cutting." One video she created includes one where she urges her brothers to touch an electrified cattle fence, after doing so herself. Alyssa’s commentary tells her audience about the moment: “this is where it gets good; this is where my brothers get hurt.”

On January 10, 2012 Alyssa Bustamante pleaded guilty to second degree murder and armed criminal action, She was sentenced to life with the possibility of parole on February 8, 2012.

[Antonia Monacelli, “Murderous Children: 15 Year Old Alyssa Bustamante Brutally Murdered a 9 Year Old Girl,” Hubpages.com, Mar. 10, 2012]

***

***

***

***

***
http://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/2015/11/youthful-borgias-girls-who-murder.html

More cases: Youthful Borgias: Girls Who Commit Murder

***

5 comments:

  1. This is full of lies and false info, what she did was wrong, but it is also wrong to lie about her, I have her YouTube video saved on my tablet and that's not exactly how it went. I hate how people try to make her sound evil, is it evil to be born with a personality disorder, because if so, throw me in prison too, ask any of her friends,she was a great person, she just skrewed up, and I agree she needs to be punished but not lied about. As soon as I get a chance I'm writing her a letter, and I'm not even going to mention her past. Because I feel like her and I have a lot in common, call me crazy but in a perfect world we are all crazy. Blessed be )0(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Source: [Antonia Monacelli, “Murderous Children: 15 Year Old Alyssa Bustamante Brutally Murdered a 9 Year Old Girl,” Hubpages.com, Mar. 10, 2012] Please provide the correct information for me to look at.

      Is this in the diary? ‘I just f***ing killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they’re dead. I don’t know how to feel atm [at the moment]. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the "ohmygawd I can’t do this" feeling, it’s pretty enjoyable. I’m kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now...lol.’

      Please let me know what sources to use to conform or deny the Monacelli article.

      Delete
  2. Oh, and sadist don't say sorry like she does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask any criminal lawyer, not expressing remorse has a big effect on sentencing and on future outcome of appeal or parole request. I can guarantee the lawyer adamant in telling his client to express remorse in court on the record for those reasons. Standard practice. I personally do not have opinions about the case details.

    ReplyDelete