Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sharon Carr, 12-Year-Old Sadistic Murderess – England, 1992


On Jun 7, 1992, in Camberlry, Surrey, England, 12-year-old Sharon Louis Carr stabbed an 18-year-old girl named Katie Ratcliff 32 (some accounts state 29) times, killing her. Carr’s diary revealed a sexual aspect to the murder. Carr mutilated her victim’s genitals.

Carr's ongoing diary has included entries such as these:

“If only I could kill you again, I promise I’d make you suffer more this time. … Your terrified screams turn me on.”

• “I am a killer. Killing is my business - and business is good.”

• “ I was born to be a murderer. Killing for me is a mass turn-on and it just makes me so high I never want to come down. Every night I see the Devil in my dreams - sometimes even in my mirror, but I realise it was just me.”

• In 1996 Carr wrote: “I bring the knife into her chest. Her eyes are closing. She is pleading with me so I bring the knife to her again and again. I don’t want to hurt her but I need to do violence to her ... I need to overcome her beauty, her serenity, her security. There I see her face when she died. I know she feels her life being slowly drawn from her and I hear her gasp. I guess she was trying to breathe. The air stops in the back of her throat. I know all her life her breathing has worked, but it does not now. And I am joyful.”

While in prison Carr attacked other prisoners and staff on multiple occasions.

On March 25, 1997, Carr was sentenced to life imprisonment. On December 10, 2003, the sentence was reduced to 12 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment