FACTS which contradict what is taught in the universities and which even run counter to the assumptions made by critics of misandry.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
March 8 is International Women’s Day
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Blacklisted From History: A History of the Men’s Rights Movement
Link to article HERE
Monday, September 24, 2012
Paulette Saludes and “The ‘I am a Woman’ Defense” - 1923
Bernice Zalimas: Arsenic & the Ostentatious White Knight Lawyer – 1924
Sunday, September 16, 2012
“In My Own Delusions” (An Australian Cover-Up)
Excerpt from: NUS Women's Department: The blog of the National Union of Students Women's Department
1894 – Frances Knorr – Brunswick, Australia – from 3 to 13 babies died; executed
1898 – Margaret Ann Smith – West Perth, Australia – 3 babies
1908 – Madge Clayton – Preston, Australia – 6 infants
1913 – Isabella Newman – Melbourne, Australia – 3 babies died
►Australian Female Serial Killers
1953 – Caroline Grills – Gladesville, Australia – murdered 3 women & 1 man
1980 – Helen Patricia Moore – Fullwood Place, Claymore, Australia – 3 children died
1986 – Catherine Birnie – Willagee, Australia – with her husband, she murdered 4 women; their fifth escaped, leading to the criminals’ apprehension.
► Other Items of Interest
Friday, September 14, 2012
Military Mom Kidnaps Son, Denies Father Access to Child, Boyfiend Kills Child, Military Doesn’t Even Inform Military Dad - 2008
FULL TEXT (Article 1 of 2): Uruma, Okinawa — It’s been a year since 8-year-old Jordan Peterson died from injuries allegedly inflicted in a beating by his stepfather at his off-base home in Uruma.
The military had no jurisdiction over Deleon, a civilian, and Air Force investigators forwarded their case files to the U.S. Justice Department.
In a message to Texas Rep. Nick Lampson, Peterson said the autopsy performed at USNH showed Jordan had a lacerated liver “and ruled the case a homicide with the stepfather as the only suspect.”
“We tried several times to get a current address. We even sought the help of the Veterans Administration, but we couldn’t locate her and she never called us — not even about the funeral. Finally, I just felt I’d have to wait until Jordan was older and could see me on his own and I could apologize for the lost years and tell him how much I loved him.”
[“Husband of U.S. Airman Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison for the Murder of His Stepson in Japan, Law Enacted in 2000 Authorizes Prosecution for Overseas Crimes,” United States Attorney's Office, District of Maryland, Press Release, Jan. 6, 2010]
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Cultural Marxism ("Feminism") is About Destruction
NOTE: The article from Investment Watch reveals the legacy of the 1960s and the cultural Marxism strategy originating in Frankfurt School philosophy. The cultural Marxist strategy for the destruction of supposed “capitalism,” which of course barely exists in a country like the United States that has a central bank (The Federal Reserve, a government charted, but privately owned enterprise), absolutely requires the destruction of the family and the emergence of authoritarian indoctrination of children.
Ideological feminism is but a branch of anti-patriarchy. Patriarchy (father's authority over child, protection of children and wife) is regarded as source of ALL oppression: slavery, colonialism, war, violence, "inequality" (differences in intelligence, inventiveness, self-discipline, industriousness, etc). That is the core belief, which is where intersectionality gets its authority as a concept. This is why it should never be a mystery when MRAs are accused of being racist (white privilege) or homophobic (pro-fatherhood man-women-baby, father doesn't get kicked out, is pro-oppression) or any other form of being oppressive.
And that is why the State needs to condition children from birth to be good social justice warriors and serve the "community" (State and its rulers). Single moms might think they are being independent in raising the child, but the State is teaching them and conditioning them behind their backs 5 days a week. State control over the children of single moms gets greater and greater as the agenda is rolled out. Ultimately it is not "women" who will gain advantage, but authoritarian busybodies of either sex as long as they are orthodox in their "social justice" coercive social engineering ideology. [Robert St. Estephe, Dec. 3, 2013]
1. Approximately 57 percent of all children in the United States are living in homes that are either considered to be either “low income” or impoverished.
2. More than 25 percent of all U.S. children have a chronic health condition that affects their ability to learn. Perhaps we should not be feeling them so much junk food.
3. In 2011, SAT scores for young men were the worst that they had been in 40 years.
4. The average young American will spend 10,000 hours playing video games before the age of 21.
5. One study discovered that 88 percent of all Americans between the ages of 8 and 18 play video games, and that approximately four times as many boys are addicted to video games as girls are.
6. According to a survey conducted by the National Geographic Society, only 37 percent of all Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 can find the nation of Iraq on a map.
7. According to one survey, 50 percent of Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 cannot find the state of New York on a blank map.
8. Only 26 percent of Oklahoma high school students know what the first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution are called.
9. Only 10 percent of Oklahoma high school students know how many justices sit on the Supreme Court.
10. At this point, 15-year-olds that attend U.S. public schools do not even rank in the top half of all industrialized nations when it comes to math or science literacy.
11. Children in the United States are three times more likely to be prescribed antidepressants than children in Europe are.
12. The United States leads the world in eating disorder deaths.
13. The average American drinks more than 600 sodas every single year. That is by far the most in the world.
14. Back in 1962, only 13 percent of all Americans were obese. Right now, approximately 36 percent of all Americans are obese, and it is being projected that number will rise to 42 percent by 2030.
15. In America today, many families allow the television to raise their children. In fact, the United States is tied with the U.K. for the most hours of television watched per person each week.
16. There are more school shootings in America than anywhere else in the world.
17. The United States has the highest divorce rate on the globe by a wide margin. This is ripping millions of families with children to shreds.
20. If you can believe it, an average of five children die as a result of child abuse in the United States every single day.
21. Sadly, the United States actually has the highest child abuse death rate on the entire globe.
22. Approximately 20 percent of all child sexual abuse victims are under the age of 8.
23. In the United States today, it is estimated that one out of every four girls is sexually abused before they become adults.
24. According to researchers, convicted rapists in the United States report that two-thirds of their victims were under 18, and among those cases 58% said that their victims were 12 years old or younger.
25. The percentage of children living in poverty has risen from 17 percent in 2007 to 22 percent today.
26. Today, one out of every four American children is on food stamps.
27. It is being projected that approximately 50 percent of all U.S. children will be on food stamps at some point in their lives before they reach the age of 18.
28. As I have written about previously, approximately 42 percent of all single mothers in the United States are on food stamps.
29. According to the National Center for Children in Poverty, 36.4 percent of all children that live in Philadelphia are living in poverty, 40.1 percent of all children that live in Atlanta are living in poverty, 52.6 percent of all children that live in Cleveland are living in poverty and 53.6 percent of all children that live in Detroit are living in poverty.
30. It is estimated that up to half a million children may currently be homeless in the United States.
31. It is estimated that child homelessness in the United States has risen by 33 percent since 2007.
32. Right now, approximately 25 million American adults are living with their parents.
33. Law enforcement officials estimate that about 600,000 Americans and about 65,000 Canadians are trading dirty child pictures online.
34. The average high school boy spends two hours watching pornography every single week.
35. An astounding 30 percent of all Internet traffic now goes to pornography websites, and the U.S. produces more pornography than any other nation has in the history of the world.
36. In the United States today, 47 percent of all high school students have had sex.
37. One out of every four teen girls in the United States now has an STD.
38. The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate on the entire planet by a wide margin.
39. One survey found that one out of every five teen girls actually wants to be a teen mom.
40. We have borrowed 16 trillion dollars that we expect future generations to repay. We have consigned our children and our grandchildren to a lifetime of debt slavery and they don’t even realize it yet. When they do realize what we have done to them they will probably curse us bitterly.
Michael Snyder’s blog is InvestmentWatch.
The WORD from on high on the non-existence of Cultural Marxism:
(click to enlarge)
Book: Ian Buchanan, ed., Jameson on Jameson: Conversations on Cultural Marxism, 2007, Duke University Press.
Yet in some MRA circles, any effort to open up knowledge of how feminism works institutionally in accordance with its ideology is dubbed “partisan” (which party is presumably being promoted is ever explained). And in the same communities a discussion of goals, ideas and texts of the foundational and powerful (intellectually, institutionally) feminists is dismissed as an unwanted devolving of a left-right discussion that implicitly (the accusation holds) is somehow an endorsement of what the naysayer seems to believe is a “right” position. The idea of reading and discussing Dennis Dworkin's 1997 book in these circles is anathema (it means the term "New Left" would have to be uttered; and if one speaks critically of aspects of a "left" ideology one is necessarily a scary and weird "right winger" in the minds of these politically correct (uninformed, mentally lazy) MRAs)
Thus, many members of the MRA population remain mired in a shallow critical discourse of non-feminist or anti-feminist positions, always target at end-products (pop culture manifestations, pop culture personalities) without understanding the ideas that fuel the outrages and frauds (the sources that lead to the end-products) MRAs justly oppose. This is evidenced by continues surprise at excesses and expressions of the sentiment “I don’t understand why …” To deal with these “I don’t know why ...” "I don't get it" reactions there has been a narrow focus, almost fundamentalist in nature on gynocentrism (a biologically programmed reality which is expressed in cultural mores). The notion that a reformist cultural construction exists seems to be where this gynocentrism-centric MRA camp has placed all its bets.
This approach is not going to work. It is the ostrich approach. If one does not know one’s opponent thoroughly – in all respects – one cannot battle successfully. Nuance, details, historical development, institutional structure, complexity are jettisoned by the gynocentrism-centric camp, which, it seems is comfortable with the orthodox but fallacious interpretation of human action and history that is fundamentalist social constructionism.
Here are more wild paranoid ravings of apparently right-wing nutjob conspiracy theorist tin foil hat wearers who made up the non-existtent philosophy and invented the concocted term for it ("Cultural Marxism"):
Are Wikipedia’s assertions about a conspiracy theory about a supposed conspiracy theory reliable? According to Wikipedia “while the theory [“the cultural Marxism conspiracy theory”] originated in the United States during the 1990s, it entered mainstream discourse in the 2010s and is promoted globally. . . . Academic Joan Braune has explained that Cultural Marxism in the sense referred to by the conspiracy theorists never existed, and does not correspond to any historical school of thought. She also stated that Frankfurt School scholars are referred to as "Critical Theorists", not "Cultural Marxists.” Wikipedia, “Cultural Marxism Conspiracy Theory,” May 11, 2021]