Thursday, August 18, 2011

“I martyr myself for my gender and to protect my daughter.” – Maegan Mundi - 2003


Maegan Mundi, 38, apparently influenced by feminist theories that males are inherently child molesters, denied her baby daughter, Galadriel, and the child’s de facto step-father, her fiance Jan Bottorff, access to each other.

Maegan had started an autobiographical novel, in which she wrote:

“I martyr myself for my gender and to protect my daughter.”

On Sunday November 16, 2003, police found the bodies of mother and daughter, 3 years and eight months old, after receiving a call at 11:10 p.m. requesting a welfare check at the family home in San Ramon, in northern California.

Mr. Bottorff reports that Maegan Mundi had been given a diagnosis of "bipolar disorder." Such diagnoses often differ from one psychiatrist to another. The relationship between paranoid ideation and ideology (such as neo-Marxist "gender" ideology) or non-secular cult influences – which are similar or perhaps identical – are unfortunately overlooked by physicians intent on using psychotropic drugs to deal with mental problems that are more complex than mere chemical processes.

***

The following long article tells the tragic story of “gendered” paranoia and filicide.

[“Martha Ross, “Unnatural Causes; Why did a devoted San Ramon mom decide to end her own life and take her little girl with her?” Diablo Magazine (Walnut Creek, Ca.), Oct. 2006] http://www.diablomag.com/Diablo-Magazine/October-2006/Unnatural-Causes/

***
►SEE: The Luikart case for an example of feminism-influence poisoning of two little daughters.

►SEE: Maternal Filicide: Spousal Revenge Motive

***
[817-11/2/21]
***

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to clarify a significant error in your blog post. I'm Jan Bottorff, and Maegan's daughter was conceived and born with her former husband. I was in a relationship (engaged) with Maegan at the time of their death. I was effectively a step-father to Galadriel. Her biological father spent time with her a few times per week, and Maegan had primary custody. This is all explained in the Diablo Magazine article you reference. Maegan suffered from bipolar disorder, which in hindsight, was a much bigger danger to her daughter than any real or imagined issues her ex-husband had. My motivation for being involved with the Diablo Magazine article was to share accurate information about the tragic outcome of a serious mental illness, in the hope that someday another tragedy could be prevented. I would appreciate corrections of the errors in your post.

    ReplyDelete